Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am bored. I need willing company.

I feel older.

There is this ever-present tiredness that however much I try to push away into somewhere at the back of the mind but always seem to hv the mad ability to creep back into my subconciousness. I tried to sleep the time away. Hours and hours of unconciousness. But wait, I am forgetting the nightmares.

Is it the lack of funds and the entertainment running dry that is sapping up my gusto and youthful energy? Or the negative chi resulting frm the perpetual mess in my room tt is leaving me all lethargic, sick and sianned.

I can't really say its the lack of exercise because my early morning swims just make me more drained and exhausted. My pursuit of happinness hasn't really bore fruit yet but at least the light at the end of the tunnel is there. Not really light per say. But expiry date or finale as they call it.

Lots of stuff to do before I leave so I shld quit mopping around and start prepping excitement. Have booked flights to Sydney and is in the midst of persuading my mother abt Auckland. :):):)

Now all I need to do is sort my wardrobe so I can uphold my mom of her note she left on my desk, "Ah girl, your mother is a very generous mother if you do to her liking. Hint: Pack your room." I take tt as a direct promise of a shopping spree. I am thinking Kate Spade bags and Aldo boots. But mama is a huge fan of Nine West and tt is waaaaay better. :D

Shopping is in my blood. Broke as I may be I still like looking at pretty stuff. Restraint Joy, Restraint. Hehe.

On a happy note, I am not dirt poor now. Because I packed and found my hidden stash of foreign currency. Its not much but its something. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home